DESCRIPTION: Safecoat Grout Sealer is a clear, moisture resistant sealer for porous tile grout and other cementitious surfaces. It actually reacts with and becomes a part of the grout, increasing water resistance and minimizing the penetration of liquids, helping to
prevent staining and giving a wearable, washable surface. Like all Safecoat products, it is as safe and not toxic as
possible, formaldehyde free and virtually odorless, giving off no offensive chemical fumes. Dries clear without discoloration.
USE ON: Unsealed tile grout. May also be effective on a variety of other porous cementitious surfaces (test first). For previously sealed grout, conduct several small test patches for absorption and compatibility.
ADVANTAGES / SIGNIFICANT BENEFITS:
- Good water resistance for up to five years when properly applied.
- Low odor, non-offensive to installer and occupant.
- Safely used by and for the chemically sensitive.
- Zero VOC content, meets or exceeds all federal and state air quality regulations, including California.
- Contains no formaldehyde.