SafeChoice Carpet Seal is a unique sealer designed to prevent the outgassing of chemicals used in carpet backing. Many people find odors of new synthetic carpets extremely irritating, even making them ill. Carpet Seal can help: it is odor-free and, when properly applied, effectively blocks outgassing for up to five cleanings or one year.
SafeChoice Carpet Seal sealer is designed to be used in conjunction with SafeChoice Carpet Shampoo and SafeChoice Lock
Out. This three-part system helps to clean out and seal in the chemicals found throughout a typical carpet.
USE ON: SafeChoice Carpet Seal is generally suitable for synthetic carpets and rugs. Because of variations in materials and production processes used by different manufacturers, you should always spot test to insure compatibility with your carpet. Wool fibers generally do not react well to water based products, so SafeChoice Carpet Seal is not recommended for wool.
ADVANTAGES / SIGNIFICANT BENEFITS:
• Fights indoor air pollution by stopping the outgassing of irritating materials from carpet backing.
• Especially important for professional maintenance people who maintain centrally ventilated buildings where occupants are subject to the effects of all toxic discharges within the building, including those from carpet and building and maintenance products.
• Odorless-pleasant for user and occupant.
• Resists water borne stains.
• Safely used by and for the chemically sensitive.